Sunday, September 21, 2008

Creative hair cutting and more...

I've had several moments this week where I thought "I have to write this down" because it was either super-funny or really sucked, but I've gotten sidetracked so many times, I don't know which end is up at this point to be honest.

A quick run-down of the weekend:

I finally got to go shopping (albeit with the kids) and buy myself some clothes. Upon wearing one of the new shirts I had bought, Haiden proclaimed "You FINALLY are wearing a cool shirt!" Geez. It must be bad when the 5-year-old notices!

I am still feeling kind of crappy and tired, but am finally feeling a bit better. At least I can turn my head most of the way and look up and down as long as I do it slow.

Hannah decided to give herself a haircut this afternoon. Granted, we had been talking about how she really needed one, but I wasn't really picturing the look she had in mind, which was basically a huge chunk taken out of the front of her head (basically all of her bangs cut about 1 inch from her scalp). I tried to get a picture of her because it really did look quite funny, but she saw the camera and ran and screamed. I trimmed the rest of her hair and cut a good 4 inches off the back...it was actually more than halfway down her back! It does look much better now, other than that big chunk of her own doing in the front.

I realized that today I ate 4 donuts from Krispy Kreme. I had 2 in the morning, 1 this afternoon, and "tasted" about 4 bites of another one, which pretty much constitutes a whole one. Oh, and then I had some ranch potato chips, 4 cups of coffee, AND no water, veggies, or fruit all day.
I feel sick and really, really bad now. Seriously, I was just stressed all day and was working and running here and there and never really even realized what I had eaten until I was sitting here now thinking of it! Good thing the donuts are now gone. Now I don't have them staring at me within easy reach.

I did groceries on Friday and my bill came to $176, but after my cleverly clipped and referenced coupons were run through, my bill was down to $103. That is probably the best I've done thus far with the coupon thing.

No comments: