Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
This was the first year in 3 years that I have actually been not sick and was able to eat, and boy, am I regretting it now! I feel like a stuffed, fat, super-fat, pig. Not to mention I saw a picture of myself taken yesterday and just about died at my fatness. Diet time starts Monday!

First thing yesterday, Haiden made Indian hats for himself and Hannah. I must say, he did a good job, he cut out the feathers, made the band, glued it all himself without one bit of help.

I thought it would be fun to ask the kids what they are thankful for:

Haiden's list:
Mom, dad, fode (food), Haiden, dogs, god, frens (friends), robots, Hannah (added ONLY after Hannah said "not Haiden" for her list). When he wrote "god" on list list, he carried the paper to the window and held it up to the sky, very seriously.

Hannah's list (as if you wouldn't be able to guess by what is on it):

"Not Haiden" (when she was not listed on his list), "just joking" (after being added), pink, bats that go "eee eee", pumpkins, bracelets, mom, daddy, makeup, nail polish, playing, bunnies, elephants, fruit, cheerios, juice. This was so random it was hilarious.
We posted their lists on the window as decoration.


We had my family over for dinner. I worked my heiney off cooking everything for everyone; they came, they ate, they left after 2 hours. I cleaned up and dealt with 2 kids bouncing off the walls from sugar overload while I tried to work (yup, had to work on Thanksgiving).
Hope you all had a great holiday! I did, even though from the above paragraph, I'm sure it doesn't sound like it, but I did. Just more stressful and more work than I had hoped!




No comments: