Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How to make a turkey

My friend Katie put up a cute post on her blog (hope you don't mind I put your link in here, Katie!) where she asked her kids how to make a turkey, and I thought that would be a cute thing to ask the kids here too, so here are their answers:


"You cut a big hole in it, then cut off the feathers, rip the guts out, then roast it. Put it in the oven at 202 degrees and cook it for 20 minutes. I want to put sprinkles on it when it's cooked. I don't like to eat turkey."
--Haiden (5 years)


"What does a turkey say? I do this...(pulls her underwear down and shows me butt)...
Ummm....(runs and gets a knife from the kitchen drawer)...
I get this for him and shoot him. BANG! I put him in the toaster and lick him.
What does a turkey say?"
--Hannah (2-1/2 years)

I would love to hear more as well...Haiden took it pretty seriously, but Hannah was hilarious with her answer.

No comments: