Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Green hair/skulls/Weight Watchers here I come!

Yesterday, Haiden was obviously feeling down about something, and I asked him what was going on. He said to me "Mom, I just want to be more in style." I asked him what "in style" meant...wondering what a kindergartener's idea of style was, and he said "I want my hair short with green in it and I want clothes with skulls on it."

Oh my goodness.

I asked him if any kids in his school have green hair, and he said no, and that he really didn't want to have green hair "because it will look like I have boogers in it." Skulls have been on my no-no list as far as clothing goes, but I have become a little more flexible on this issue lately. So...I told him that this weekend I will try to take him out and he can pick out a few outfits all by himself. We'll see what we end up with. I'm guessing that none will have skulls on them...probably a LOT of action hero shirts though, as if he needs more of those.

I joined Weight Watchers online 2 days ago, but haven't done much with it yet other than to track my 0 point coffee in the morning! Funny how I have time to note the 0 point coffee, but failed to mention my cookie spree last night when I was making cookies. Maybe because I don't remember the exact count?

No comments: