Saturday, January 31, 2009

Paintings


I need to start adding pictures to some of these posts!

Yesterday, I had the kids paint pictures to go in a frame that I had bought for the living room. I didn't know what to put in it, so I had the kids paint pictures and figured that every few months or so, I'll have them do new ones.

Hannah drew me a picture of our family, mommy, daddy, Haiden, Hannah, and Jewel (forget the other 3 dogs). Bottom picture.

Haiden painted a picture of his friend with a green dog, top picture.

Hannah painted a picture of "Hannah with a weiner." Luckily, she painted it in the wrong direction and I had to turn it sideways so it would fit in the frame, so you can't tell. But if you look at it sideways, you can tell (if you know how to "read" 2 year old paintings, that is!).


No comments: