Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 things you never wanted to know about me

I don't know what happened to some of my posts, but I noticed this one was missing from previous and thought I'd re-post it since I have nothing interesting to put up today.

1. I sleep less than 5 hours a night, sometimes not even 4.
2. I qualified for Mensa. Yeah, I can see jaws dropping to the floor on that one.
3. I am terrified of fish, even guppies.
4. I will not swim in lakes/rivers/oceans due to the above fish phobia unless I can see all around me and see the bottom.
5. I can't say no.
6. I can't sleep with closets open.
7. I hate my name and have always wanted to change it.
8. I want to live "off the grid" someday.
9. My favorite food is yogurt. How weird is that?
10. I held a snake for the first time that I can remember at age 30, and only because Hannah dropped it and I didn't want it getting to the other kids in the class and killing them. It was pretty huge, about 6 inches long, so it could have done some damage.
11. My favorite color is blue, all shades.
12. My favorite sports to play are raquetball and volleyball.
13. I read every day, and will read anything I can get my hands on.
14. I want 4 kids.
15. I turned down 2 full scholarship offers for pharmacy school and regret it to this day.
16. I want to get a tattoo, but am afraid of the pain factor.
17. I hate talking on the phone.
18. I get bored easily.
19. I have never been drunk.
20. I have never smoked cigarettes.
21. I don't believe in organized religion.
22. I love animals, minus the fish, of course, and snakes, and anything scaly, slimy, scary-looking, etc. Cute, fuzzy, cuddly...I love 'em.
23. I secretly want a Hummer, preferably a black one, even though I know they are a major waste of money and are gas guzzling and hugely environmentally un-friendly. No, I'll never get one, but it's my secret "want" that I will never have.
24. I hate wearing jewelry. It has been over 5 years since I put on my wedding ring.
25. I clean and organize things to calm down and destress.

And more I have thought of....

26. I hate cell phones, or rather, people who don't know how to use them appropriately.
27. I have a severe panic disorder and agoraphobia and most people don't know it because I can hide it really well.
28. I hate visiting people who have cats....Allergies and I hate the smell of cat boxes and can smell them from a mile away.
29. I have had anorexia and bulimia.
30. I worry about money constantly, even if it's not an issue at that point in time.
31. I don't trust anyone with my kids, or at least very few people.
32. I hate it when people use Febreeze or other kinds of air fresheners/sprays...especially when it's sprayed onto a floor or furniture where little kids or babies play...chemicals anyone?
33. I don't let my kids drink pop or colored drinks...except on very special occasions, and then I pay for it later on. I don't drink these either.
34. I am allergic to MSG, but that doesn't stop me from eating Chinese food...I do pay for it later on though!

No comments: