Friday, February 6, 2009

Grossness.

This morning, I looked outside and noticed 3 neighborhood dogs skulking around what looked to be a garbage bag pulled apart in our yard towards the woods...they were acting really strange, kind of just tiptoeing around the bag and had their tails straight out...just acting weird for dogs. Then, I let our dogs out to use the doggy facilities, and THEY are acting weird too, standing at the edge of the fence sniffing the air and scratching at the fence trying to get out...
As I was getting the kids in the car, I notice some hawks circling over the same area...then some crows...
So, curious, I go out there to investigate because now I'm thinking this is not just ordinary garbage....
and it's not!
It's a dead deer carcass!!!!!

So freaking gross. Ew.

No comments: