Thursday, March 12, 2009

Random

I have been pretty bad about keeping up on this lately. The week in a top 10 list nutshell:
1. Katie, I'm still working on that "M" thing--it's way harder than I ever though it would be! For anyone who is wondering, that would be a list of 10 things that start with M that I like...HARD! This has been taking up more of my mind lately than it needs to!
2. I have been trying to clean the house really good...not going well at all. It seems like it just gets worse and worse the more I try. The most recent thing was Haiden having the stomach flu and barfing all over the carpet twice, leaving huge stains that will not come out no matter what I have tried. Why can't kids barf in the bathroom or at least on the kitchen floor so it can be wiped up? Something about cream carpet screams "puke on me, poop on me, pee on me!!" Grrrr.
3. I have been doing horrible at my diet attempts and working out. I have been sick, so that throws me off a lot. I went a whole week without recording my food intake on WW and that went to heck. This week I am doing better at that and actually, on Thursday, still have my 35 flex points, but have not yet made it to the gym once.
4. I am sick of dealing with stupid banks.
5. I am sick of dealing with stupid bills.
6. I had to laugh this morning when Haiden said to me, "Mom, it's so unfair that God made dogs so they can't talk." He was really feeling bad about this.
7. I also had to laugh when, after getting off the phone with the vets office to make an appointment for Bruers impending death, I started crying and Hannah brought me all of her smelly blankies and said "mommy, here take these, they feel NICE!" and proceeded to rub them all over my face.
8. I have decided that I need to find some hobbies.
9. I have decided that I need to get out without kids more often.
10. I have decided that I am going to get organized once and for all, including getting the kids old things taken care of and/or out of this house.

Not very exciting, I know, but that's about it for now.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Sounds like you're going a little stir crazy over there. Come on over here one of these days. ;)

You can put stuff aside for a garage sale. I think I'm going to have one at this house this summer. Although Dilin told me I have to wait and make sure that garage sales are indeed done in these parts. Sheesh.