Thursday, September 17, 2009

Odds and ends

We are on to week 2 of school, only to finish the first week with stuffy noses and coughs! Oh, the joys of being back to school with all of those germy, boogery kids.

Hannah started gymnastics last week and loved her first class, but absolutely refused to go to class this week, stating "I'll miss you so much and don't want to lose you EVER!" Even though this is a parent-child class and I would be there the entire time, she still refused to go yesterday. I am hoping next week it will be better! She is such a drama queen.

Lucille is still cute and cuddly and growing up...5 weeks old and just about 3.5 pounds now! I am desperately hoping she is easy to house train, because although she goes outside whenever we take her out and kinda sorta seems to know she needs to go there, she is still peeing in the house whenever we turn our backs. UGH. I hate steam cleaning constantly and hate the clean up part of having a puppy!

Lenny and Jewel are starting to accept her a little. Lenny has been sniffing her rear and licking her a little bit, and Jewel still pretty much ignores her and treats her like an annoying fly, but at least no issues with being mean or anything.

I am planning on doing at least 1, if not 2, craft shows this fall and made some more of my "leaf art" today! I am hoping they turn out. They were huge, huge hostas that I used and I'm hoping they didn't bunch up too much. We'll see in a few days!

1 comment:

Rose said...

I want to see these crafts you're making! Can you put up a picture??