Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thanks a lot Mickey-D's

All I can say is DAMN YOU MCDONALDS!!

Although their food is seriously gross, I have to admit that I like Big Macs every now 'n then. Thank goodness we go there very infrequently or I would be much, much fatter than I already am.

Today, I pulled in there to grab a quick cup of coffee on my way home from dropping some videos off and notice they now have Big Mac wraps or whatever they are called. Either way, those F-ers!! I can't eat Big Macs because the bread makes me sicker than a dog...that is what keeps me from eating them when I do go there...and now they have wraps (which I can handle as long as the wrap is small)! What is to keep me from getting them now? Self control? HA!

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

Me+3 said...

Thanks! I'm going to have to start searching around on there and check it out! :)