Monday, February 8, 2010

Super cute puppy on lockdown.

And what the hell is this, you may ask?
This is the previously-mentioned super cute puppy who did not act so super cute today.
Today, this puppy decided she was going to eat a bar of soap, drink from an unflushed toilet (complete with fishing out soggy toilet paper treats and gobbling a few bites down), and then gently pulled the ASPCA Pet Poison Control Center magnet off the fridge with her little evil teeth and ate it after shredding it to bits.
She is currently on suicide watch. I don't know if this was a cry for help or an actual suicide attempt. She is currently on lockdown until further notice.

4 comments:

Pet Poison Helpline said...

LOL. :) Bad dog! FYI, you can also call Pet Poison Helpline, a similar 24/7 animal poison control in case your super cute puppy continues to eat ASPCA magnets. :) They can be reached at 800-213-6680 and are most cost effective at $35/case vs ASPCA's $60/case. Crate training = love! :)

Me+3 said...

Thanks for the info. I will be saving this. lol.

It's Always Something Around Here said...

Oh the joys of a puppy!!!

Jennette said...

Hello , I am following from MBC. I am now following you. Stop by and visit sometime:)
http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/
http://rockincupcake.blogspot.com/