Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March! What are your plans for spring?


It's the first day of March! You all know what that means...exactly 21 days until (dare I say it).....SPRING! Yay! I am so happy an end is in sight.
I am gearing up for a busy spring. At least I hope it turns out to be a busy spring. In addition to hoping that work picks up a bit (it's been a few slow weeks...I really could use the $$!), I have big plans to...
1. Start weeding through the house and getting rid of things we don't want to take with us when we do our big move in early summer (hoping for getting outta here by July 1 if possible...).
2. Spring yard cleaning is always a huge nasty chore (3 dogs worth of poo is not anyone's idea of a fun time, is it?), but I actually enjoy it other than the horrific smell.
3. I am looking forward to seeing if my bulbs come up this year and looking forward to the crocuses and spring flowers showing their pretty faces.
4. Jeremy and Hannah's birthdays are March and April, so I'm starting to plan Hannah's birthday. Normally, it's not something I do too far in advance, but this year she has put her order in for a pink pteranodon cake, and I don't think that is going to be something I can do without a little early planning.
I know there is much more I have to do, but these are just a few fun things I'm looking forward to. Numero uno on my looking forward to list is NO MORE SNOW!! The endless dark cloudy days are almost on their way out...bring in the sun and warm weather!

No comments: